EREKT - DANNY LOPES

4 Comments

Danny Lopes is a handsome Portuguese-American who hails from New Jersey. He's an actor/model/web designer who's probably not terribly familiar to most people (myself included) because of the fact that he's mostly starred in b-list horror films. To be fair though, horror films aren't a genre that appeals to me to begin with so he could be the biggest horror film star around and he'd still probably be way off my radar anyway. So why give him an entry here at the blog you ask? Simple. I saw him on television the other day and like most cute guys I see anywhere and anytime, I wondered if Danny was packing a cut or uncut Portuguese sausage in his undies. Thankfully something he said on TV led me to the conclusive answer to my perverted speculation.
video

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


You may also like

4 comentarii:

  1. Every part of Danny is lovely - including his sausage! :-)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. ..... yes .... a nice sausage :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. hey mika!! i would like to receive an invitation for your blogs pleas!! thak you!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Persoane interesate